Articles/Posts (Scientific) (back to top)
- French PA. Neutrophil extracellular traps, scholarly debates, and public-private partnerships: highlights of the eighth annual Platelet Colloquium. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2013;36(1):18-21. PDF
- Rowley JW, Finn AV, French PA, Jennings LK, Bluestein D, Gross PL, Freedman JE, Steinhubl SR, Zimmerman GA, Becker RC, Dauerman HL, Smyth SS; 2011 Platelet Colloquium Participants. Cardiovascular devices and platelet interactions: understanding the role of injury, flow, and cellular responses. Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012;5(2):296-304. PDF
- Wang TY, Angiolillo DJ, Cushman M, Sabatine MS, Bray PF, Smyth SS, Dauerman HL, French PA, Becker RC. Platelet biology and response to antiplatelet therapy in women: implications for the development and use of antiplatelet pharmacotherapies for cardiovascular disease. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012;59(10):891-900.PDF
- Granada JF, Price MJ, French PA, Steinhubl SR, Cutlip DE, Becker RC, Smyth SS, Dauerman HL. Platelet-mediated thrombosis and drug-eluting stents. Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2011;4(6):629-637. PDF
- Williams MS, Weiss EJ, Sabatine MS, Simon DI, Bahou WF, Becker LC, Parise LV, Dauerman HL, French PA, Smyth SS, Becker RC; 2010 Platelet Colloquium Participants. Genetic regulation of platelet receptor expression and function: application in clinical practice and drug development. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2010;30(12):2372-2384. PDF
- Dauerman HL, Bhatt DL, Gretler DD, French PA, Smyth SS, Becker RC; 2009 Platelet Colloquium Participants. Bridging the gap between trials of antiplatelet agents and clinical applications among elderly patients. Am Heart J. 2010;159(4):508-517. PDF
- Smyth SS, McEver RP, Weyrich AS, Morrell CN, Hoffman MR, Arepally G, French PA, Dauerman HL, Becker RC, for the 2009 Platelet Colloquium Participants. Platelet functions beyond haemostasis. J Thromb Haemost. 2009;7:1759-1766. PDF
- Kleiman NS, Freedman JE, Tracy PB, Furie BC, Bray PF, Rao SV, Phillips DR, Storey RF, Rusconi CP, French PA, Steinhubl SR, Becker RC. Platelets: developmental biology, physiology, and translatable platforms for preclinical investigation and drug development. Platelets. 2008;19(4):239-251. PDF
- Yancy WS Jr, Westman EC, French PA, Califf RM. Diets and clinical coronary events: the truth is out there. Circulation. 2003;107(1):10-16.
- French PA. Nitroglycerin: not for everyone with chest pain? DCRI.org, 2005.
- French PA. A to Z, SYNERGY trials: safe alternative to heparin. DCRI.org, 2004.
- French PA. More not necessarily better for statin. DCRI.org, 2004.
- French PA. CRUSADE: guidelines still not being followed for ACS. DCRI.org, 2004.
- Roe MT, Staman KL, Pollack C, Teaff R, French PA, Peterson ED. A practical guide to understanding the 2002 ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with non-ST segment elevation acute coronary syndromes. Crit Pathw Cardiol. 2002;1(3):129-149. PDF
Book Reviews (back to top)
Brochures (Marketing) (back to top)
- Advanced Cardiac Surgery Training
- All In One Solutions, Inc. (AIOS)
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
Editorials (back to top)
Mailers (back to top)
Meeting Reports (back to top)
- Fibrosis as an end point for clinical trials in liver disease: a report of the International Fibrosis Group. PDF
- French PA. Human factors in reading printed and online texts. Sci Editor. 2000;23(5):153.
- French PA. A debut in San Antonio: the short course for web editors. Sci Editor. 2000;23(5):160-161.
Newsletters (back to top)
- Duke Medicine Consults
- Hepatitis C: nonresponder case study (CME)
- Hepatitis C: a genotype 3 case report (CME)
Web Content (back to top)
- Centers for Evaluation and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs)
- Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI)
- DCRI Intranet
- Platelet Colloquium
- My Web site
White Papers (back to top)
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in cardiovascular medicine PDF